Fighting For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
When you place your trust in a doctor or other health care provider and they violate that trust, you deserve answers.At the Scranton-area Piazza Law Group, our attorneys help victims and their families throughout Pennsylvania tell their stories, get answers and fight for justice.
Get more than 65 years of combined experience on your side. Call 570-382-3143 today to schedule a free consultation.
Support For Families After Birth Injuries
While we help people from all walks of life who are suffering from medical malpractice, we place a special emphasis and have a long track record of supporting families who have a child with birth defects injuries caused by negligence. Additionally, we stand up for mothers whose birthing experience went from celebration to suffering because of malpractice.
Our Medical Negligence Practice
We deal with all types of serious medical malpractice claims, including:
- Failure to diagnose a condition such as cancer, stroke or the need to perform a C-section
- Misdiagnosis that causes excessive, unnecessary treatments for the wrong condition
- Surgical errors such as improper surgical technique, failure to discover medical conditions that result in a bad outcome, operating on the wrong body part or leaving a surgical instrument inside the body cavity
- Medication errors, which may result in a bleed, overdose or a disabling condition, including death
- Failure to communicate with other staff, which may result in death or injury, which may be permanent
- Improper medical treatment, which may lead to unnecessary procedures and resulting pain and disability
- Acquiring an infection in the hospital or doctor’s office because of unsanitary conditions
Do not make these common mistakes after medical malpractice. Instead, reach out to us. We retain the best medical experts to assist in the pursuit of your claim. The Piazza Law Group prides itself on research both medically and legally in the pursuit of your claim and provides the voice for your story.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Piazza Law Group Today.
Focus on your recovery while we do the heavy lifting. We invite you to schedule a free, no-risk consultation with our lawyers by calling 570-382-3143 or contacting us online.